Our EHR Lite product is available in two editions:
- .NET based smart client
- This tool has over 100 features that address such features as role based security, consent management, document search (RLS), document management, etc.
- We still allow for full bi-directional semantic integration with EHRs in this model,
- Web based client
- This tool can be deployed with very low effort. Since it is completely Web based, it requires no local installation.
- This tool supports such features as secure messaging, patient search, document search, RLS, results reception, etc.
- We still allow for full bi-directional semantic integration with EHRs in this model.
In addition to offering the various options above for an EHR Light, we understand in some cases individuals will desire access to clinical data from other sources yet will be unable to contribute clinical data to the exchange. In most cases these individuals will still have practice management systems that are used for scheduling and billing. If a data feed can be obtained from the practice management or billing systems, this feed can be used as a means for establishing a relationship between the clinicians and specific patients. In other cases an attestation process can be used to establish that such a relationship exists. When it is established that a relationship exists and the clinician is authorized to view data, and the patient has given consent for such a view to occur, then the AmalgaWeb client provides a zero footprint option to view clinical data from other systems without the need for the user to contribute clinical data. There are over 100 features in the EHR Light product, including:
- Secure Messaging
- Consent Management
- Data entry – demographics, medications, allergies, problems and over 25 other document types
- Wizard Driven Workflows
- Lab Results Viewing
- Historical Data Access
- Record Location Service
- Clinical Summary
- Importing and Exporting Data