Hardware Requirements to Run your MPI Solution
The hardware requirement for HealthUnity MPI depends on the number of patient records to be maintained by the MPI instance. Hardware specifications change on a weekly basis with major vendors such as HP, Dell etc. We are built on industry standard, commodity Intel hardware platform which are the least expensive to purchase.
Test Infra hardware Requirements:
- Intel processor 2.0 GHz or better, RAM: 4 GB, 500GB or higher Hard disk
Production Infra hardware Requirements:
- Intel processor 2.0 GHz or better, RAM: 8 GB, 500GB or higher Hard disk
- For DB servers: We recommend clustered servers with hot spare; we also recommend RAID storage with > 5 TB of storage
We will provide the exact configurations during procurement.
Software Requirements to Run the MPI Solution
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 and BizTalk Server 2009
- HealthUnity MPI Server
We support the generation of several reports. Here is a sample list of the key reports.
- Listing of potential duplicates (Which records are potentially duplicate),
- Grouping statistics (How many records are common between a pair of patient sources),
- Transaction reports (How many search, create, update transactions are taking place in the MPI system from various users),
- Rule effectiveness (Number of records matching using a particular rule)